MyCity4Her Inc is a diversified media company that provides resources and solutions to assist women in business in being successful.
An innovative, privately held media company that is rapidly growing, MyCity4Her has won awards and recognition for being the region’s go-to resource for women in business. We are presently looking to expand our team and hire an entry level person who is a self starter, professional, creative, able to work independently, and passionate about being part of a dynamic company that is slowly but surely redefining existing rules in the media world.
We currently have an opening in our Baltimore head office for a pro-active and operationally-minded recent college graduate for a junior, Entry-Level Marketing / Communications position.
This position is part-time 20-25 hrs a week but has the potential to develop into a full time position for the right person and has tremendous opportunity for growth.
The overall goal of this position will be to support the Sales Team as well as Founder & CEO in achieving their goals and expanding the company’s market share and growth. Success of this position will be determined by the candidate’s ability to meet monthly benchmark production goals, demonstrate entrepreneurship and initiative and be able to work well in both team and independent environments. The person applying for this position must be results oriented, committed to getting things done, pleasant to work with and passionate about women in business, female entrepreneurship and growing a successful business.
- Candidate must have proven track record of professionalism, timeliness and successful project management – ideally in a sales cycle or similar environment.
- Candidate must have strong, well developed written communication skills and experience in preparing presentations on Power Point, documents in Microsoft Word, and aptitude for working with the public.
- Candidate must enjoy people, and be solution oriented.
- Candidate must have strong organizational skills, be a “team player”, and help with event promotion, marketing and responsibilities.
- Candidate must have ability to exercise effective time management, correspondence with customers in a timely manner and be able to handle a variety of duties and to manage all of his/her responsibilities with a high level of proficiency.
- Candidate must be innovative and be willing to bring ideas to the table.
- Candidate must be comfortable and well versed in functioning in a business/entrepreneurial environment and equally able to speak to C-Level (Executive) customers as well as small, independent business owners.
Education/Training: College degree (or equivalent in work experience) in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications is required. Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. and well versed in social media and the Internet. Knowledge of online marketing techniques is highly desirable. Solid experience and aptitude with Adobe Creative Suite is a definite plus. Must have dependable transportation and be consistently reliable.
This is a small, independently owned company that offers tremendous benefits for the right person including:
- Flex time & Flexible schedule
- Ability for career advancement
- Pay for Performance bonus opportunity
- Continual quarterly Increasing earning potential
- Great learning opportunity
- Ability to positively impact the community
For more information about MyCity4Her and the markets in which we currently publish and operate, please visit our web site at: www.mycity4her.com