Courtesy of Katie Gutierrez Miller, Founder and CEO of Assistant Match
Can you relate to any of these?
- You work all day but your “to do” list never gets any smaller
- You miss deadlines or opportunities because you forget about them or don’t have time
- You are able to maintain your business but have no time to grow it
- You know there has to be technology out there that will make work easier, but aren’t sure what’s most important
- You think social media is good for your business, but don’t know how to best utilize it
- You know your business could use some extra publicity but don’t know how to get it
- You know you should feel excited about being a business owner, but the details keep you bogged down
- You struggle knowing the best way to market your business in a meaningful way
- You are challenged by consistently finding new client
- You are growing your business but would love to do so at a faster pace
- You have clients but want to know how to better attract your ideal clients
- You know there are things you could and should be doing for your business but just don’t have the energy or drive anymore
We all want to be productive but don’t always know the systems, tips and tricks that make it possible.
That’s where The Productive Business Owner Telesummit comes in.
For one week, productivity experts will share some of their best practices that will help you be more productive. With higher productivity leading to greater fulfillment and income, how can you pass this up? There is no cost to attend, and recordings of the calls will be made available to you if you cannot listen live. October 17-21, 2011 Calls are at 12:30pm PST (3:30 EST), with bonus calls Tues and Thurs at 9:30am PST (12:30 EST)
- Monday: Beyond the Time Block – 3 Mistakes Most Entrepreneurs Make & a Simple System to Have More Time for What Matters, with Jodi Hume
- Tuesday: 6 Rules For Technology Success (plus a few more), with Ramon Ray
- Wednesday: Double Your Income in Half the Time with a Virtual Team, with Katie Gutierrez Miller
- Thursday: Building Relationships and Sales with Social Media, with Linda Schenk (Virtuallinda)
- Friday: 5 Simple Steps to Filling Your Practice With Ideal Clients, with Sydni Craig-Hart
- Tuesday: Be The News!, with Jill Lublin
- Thursday: The Economic and Social Power of Cross-Sector Partnerships and Cause Marketing, with Bruce Burtch
All calls are approximately 45 minutes.
For more information, or to register for these FREE seminars, visit The Productive Business Owner’s website today!