MyCity4Her Media was founded to give women in business, women business owners and women entrepreneurs a place to showcase their stories, their challenges, their knowledge and their experience and subject matter expertise. We began on the web, with our flagship internet publication – MyCity4Her.com, however, we realised in order to remain relevant and reach our audience through a variety of channels, print remained very much an outlet we wished to endeavor in, but with a strategic mission in mind.
Hence The Women in Business Review.
The Women in Business Review is not a magazine, nor a newspaper, it is our vision of what a woman in business’s ideal periodical or journal should be.
With that in mind the content is curated to provide the best in:
- Industry and subject matter expertise contributed by recognized regional authorities and professionals
- Information, visibility and resources of particular interest and value to women in business whether they are business owners or executives
- Features of successful women in business and corporate leaders who are innovative, motivated, successful and not the usual suspects
Our publication continues to evolve and every issue is better than the previous one.
To view past issues see below:
- Women in Business Review 2010*
- Women in Business Review 2011
- Women in Buisness Review 2012*
- Women in Business Review 2013*
- Women in Business Review 2014 – Coming Soon
*Past issues available on demand basis only to existing subscribers
For information about how to be considered as a potential contributor in a future issue please call our offices at: 410-769-6450.
Would you like to bring MyCity4Her.com to YOUR AREA? Chances are we’re working on it – email us for more information.
To learn about MyCity4Her’s other Media Products choose below