Fortune Releases List of 2012’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs
Fortune Magazine revealed their top 10 picks for this year’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs. The women who comprise the list are very diverse, ranging from a Golden Globe Award-nominated actress-turned-entrepreneur (Jessica Alba of The Honest Co.) to a Harvard Business School graduate-turned-serial entrepreneur (Victoria Ransom of Wildfire Interactive).
Fortune’s list of this year’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs are:
- Jessica Alba, Co-Founder, The Honest Co.
- Jill Becker, CEO and Founder, Cambridge NanoTech
- Jessica Butcher, CMO and Founding Director, Blippar.com
- Theresa Fette, CEO, Provident Trust Group
- Christianne Lemieux, Founder, DwellStudio
- Laura Mather, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Silver Tail Systems
- Victoria Ransom, CEO and Founder, Wildfire Interactive
- Rashmi Sinha, CEO and Co-Founder, SlideShare
- Alexa von Tobel, Founder and CEO, LearnVest
- Shunee Yee, CEO and President, CSOFT International
The 2012 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs were selected from a pool of 133 total nominees “because they’ve created innovative companies that could be big and global someday. Or perhaps already are,” Fortune’s editor-at-large Patricia Sellers write in the official list announcement. They will be honored at Fortune Magazine’s “2012 Most Powerful Women Summit,” being held on October 1st through 3rd in Laguna Niguel, California.