Grab Your Seat for Summer Marketing School – Where Tuition is Low and ROI is High
Summer is here, but you can’t afford to sit by the pool and sip umbrella drinks all day.
Nope. Summer is time to take your business to the next level – specifically, to improve your marketing game.
Marketing Summer School covers the 3 topics that will make the most significant difference in increasing the vitality, visibility and connection-making power of your marketing effort.
In this half-day workshop, you’ll learn:
How to BRAND better, braver and bolder:
- Why you need a brand, not a business.
- The 5 reasons your brand will fail and how to avoid them.
- How to create a sticky brand and how to launch a re-brand, without crushing your reputation.
- The one critical aspect of branding everyone ignores – and how to use your competition’s oversight to your advantage.
- Why branding is harder today than ever before, and why that’s the same reason it’s more fun today than ever before.
How to make your PR more provocative, proactive and powerful:
- The difference between public and media relations, publicity and community outreach.
- If PR is the right tool for your business.
- What NOT to say when pitching the media.
- Understanding your vulnerabilities when dealing with the media.
- How to give a lousy interview (vs. a good one.)
- The role of passion play in effective PR.
- Alienating vs. engaging your public, the media and your business partners.
How to use SOCIAL MEDIA savvier, smarter and more strategically:
- Top 5 mistakes you ARE making in Social Media.
- Why some businesses are successful with social media and others are not.
- How Social Media can help you with Google.
- Which Social Media platforms you should NOT to use for your business.
- Why you need to care about your online reputation even if you’re not using Social Media.
- How to manage your Social Media in 20 minutes or less per day.
Wednesday, July 27 8am –12pm
Rolling Road Country Club, 814 Hilltop Lane, Catonsville, Maryland 21228
A better-than-you-ever-had-at-the-school-cafeteria breakfast will be served.
Ample FREE parking available
Your Tuition: Reserve your spot in Marketing Summer School now – early registrants get a great deal!
Early Admission: $45 prior to July 1, 2011
Regular Admission: $55 from July 1st – July 20th
At-the-Door: $65 after July 21st