The World Trade Center Institute (WTCI) and Jhpiego will host the 7th Annual Women Spanning the Globe on June 12th at Baltimore’s Visionary Art Museum from 9:00am to 3:30pm. This leadership forum “for women, by women” was founded to share leadership learning, factors for success, and global business experience. It is a day for women in business to network, learn, get energized, and position themselves for greater responsibility and success.
2013’s highly anticipated event continues to bring speakers that address some of the most relevant topics for women in business, including:
- “Women, Entrepreneurs & Global Innovation”
- “Religious Beliefs/Cultural Norms for International Business – Unique Challenges for Women”
- “Women, Gender Equality and Political Leadership”
- “Marc Pritchard P&G: ‘Communications in Today’s World’”
- “From Classrooms to Olympic Swimming Pools – One Mom’s Take featuring Debbie Phelps.”
With Senior Executive speakers representing a wide variety of industries, the day is sure to be jam packed with invaluable insights and advice. This year, the event will feature insightful speeches as well as the most networking opportunities yet per past attendee request.
WTCI invites the region’s business leaders to join fellow fun, fearless females at this inspiring event and celebrate women’s global achievements in business. For more information and to register, visit https://www.wtci.org/women2013/.