WTCI to Celebrate 22nd Anniversary at International Wine Tasting Event December 1
The World Trade Center Institute hosts its most exciting event of the season December 1st to celebrate 22 years of connecting local businesses to global opportunities. The Anniversary International Wine Tasting event will celebrate WTCI’s remarkable history and highlightMaryland’s international business developments. The celebration will begin at 4:00pm and will also feature:
- Ports America and Maryland’s State of the Ports’ Global Travel News with speaker Beverley Swaim-Staley, Maryland’s Secretary of Transportation.
- Toast to our founders including Perdue, Constellation Energy, Northrop Grumman, DBED, McCormick, Legg Mason, KPMG, Phillips, and others (full list of founders).
- Insights about Maryland companies on the move in 2011 – global headlines you don’t want to miss.
- Opportunity to sample fine wines from around the world including Brazil, Argentina, Maryland, Italy, Mexico, Canada, South Africa and Switzerland.
- Unparalleled networking, appetizers, raffles, and more!
WTCI’s 22nd Anniversary International Wine Tasting will be held at the World Trade Center Baltimore’s 21st Floor on December 1st from 4:00 – 6:30 p.m. For more information, visit the event flyer or contact Janessa@wtci.org, 410-576-0022 x 112
The World Trade Center Institute is the largest international business network of its kind in the mid-atlantic – a “who’s who” of the top global business executives in the region. More than 2,500 Marylandfirms benefit from WTCI’s extensive global network, events and international business services. Visit www.wtci.org for more information.