LIVE Baltimore – SWEET 16! – Thursday March 13, 2014
Have you ever heard of Live Baltimore? You should have. The cool, innovative organization was founded and initially led by none other than power house business woman and marketing maven Tracy Gosson, now the Founder/Principal of Sagesse. We’ve long touted the merits of the organization which has a ton of resources to help successful, professional women business owners and entrepreneurs relocate, or make the most of living in Baltimore City. Check out their resources here.
The organization was created with the primary goal to help Baltimore stimulate a new resident base and increase interest in living and owning a property in Baltimore City. If you haven’t kept up with Live Baltimore, it’s time you revisit them as their website got a redo, and their mission is as inspiring as ever. What is Live Baltimore? In their own words…
As passionate residents and advocates for the city, we envision a stable population that cares for their homes and neighbors and will continue to cultivate and maintain thriving neighborhoods in Baltimore City.
We help people find a place that they can call home in Baltimore. We gather resources, simplify information, research money-saving incentives, and offer firsthand knowledge about the city with the goal of cultivating and maintaining thriving neighborhoods.
By inspiring curiosity and discovery, we highlight the progressive nature of Baltimore, showcase our vibrant culture, and develop a deeper sense of civic pride in our residents. Cities with stable and sustainable populations provide safer neighborhoods, stronger communities, more opportunities for businesses, and a stronger tax base that allows the city to provide more services.
Well, they are having a bit of a party to celebrate 16 years of positively impacting residency in Baltimore City…and we wanted to tell you about. Heads up on March 13th – they are hosting what’s sure to be a memorable, quirky and fun Sweet 16 party!
Just like any young belle the Sweet 16 is sure to be fun, fashionable, hip and oh so much fun – won’t you join us in celebrating? What you can expect…
Live Baltimore’s Sweet 16 is a celebration of sixteen years spent facilitating city residency and home ownership in Baltimore. Funds raised through this event will enable Live Baltimore to continue promoting our diverse and vibrant communities—leading to healthier neighborhoods, stronger public schools, and more sustainable businesses.
- Who: 300+ Live Baltimore friends, family, previous incentive recipients, board members, and lovers of city life
- When: Thursday, March 13, 2014, 6-9pm
- Where: 1840s Ballroom, 29 South Front Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
- What: Live Baltimore is taking the idea of “Sweet” 16 literally: hosting a dessert and cocktail party for its friends and supporters. Local bakeries and pastry shops will provide sweets. The crowd will taste the offerings and vote to select their favorites of the evening. The neighborhood with the best treats will be crowned “Baltimore’s Sweetest Neighborhood.” Peabody Heights Brewery will be a drink sponsor.
- Dress: Come as you are!
- Tickets: $75 through February 28th, $85 after March 1st (and at the door)
- Sponsorship: Live Baltimore is actively seeking sponsors and additional dessert providers for our event. To learn more about how you can participate in Live Baltimore’s Sweet 16 Celebration, please contact Lindsey Henley by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 410-637-3750, ext.115.