The World Trade Center Institute is one of the Baltimore region’s most interesting venues for women in business to network and grow their business globally. If you are unaware WTCI is the largest international business network of its kind in the Mid-Atlantic –and it is a veritable who’s who of the top global business executives in the region. Women business owners who are seeking to expand beyond the borders of Maryland or even the USA can benefit from the mentoring, education, business development and international trade support and resources the WTCI offers its members in a multitude of ways.
Many of the WTCI events are private and member only, however a choice few are open to the public. Their upcoming 23rd Annual Wine Tasting and Meeting coming up next week on November 29, 2012 where a state of Baltimore’s Ports is delivered is one such opportunity; as is their popular women’s event held every late spring.
Attendees to the wine tasting and meeting can expect to enjoy a variety of delicious wines from around the world, as well as hob nob with some of the region’s most influential business leaders, entrepreneurs and executives as well as partake in the following:
- Sample and learn about fine wines from Brazil, Chile, France, Italy, and South Africa.
- Get the inside scoop on the region’s air, sea, and port transportation from Acting Maryland Transportation Secretary Darrell B. Mobley
- Glean insights about Maryland companies on the move: 2012 Global Headlines you don’t want to miss
- Meet, greet, and toast WTCI founders, premier partners, and sponsors
- Enjoy unparalleled networking, appetizers, raffles & more!
DETAILS to note:
November 29th, 2012
4:00 – 6:30 p.m.
World Trade Center Baltimore
21st Floor 401 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Members – $50 / Non-members – $75