2012 ‘Entrepreneur Expo: Transforming the Way We Do Business’ Taking Place November 13!
Imagine 500+ attendees at a conference both shining a light on successful entrepreneurs in Maryland and throughout our region – and imparting much needed information and tools for entrepreneurs in a not-so-familiar way.
Today’s entrepreneurs often are over-networked, over-committed and beyond over the rigid panel discussion and track approach to conferences. They do business differently and need a conference to address their needs with less run-of-the-mill formats, keynotes and chance meeting with the right contact. Today’s entrepreneur wants tools to transform his or her business model and approach to doing business!
On Tuesday, November 13 from 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. at BWI Airport Marriott, the 2012 Entrepreneur Expo: Transforming the Way We Do Business will answer this call via an energized day featuring an array of unique programs.
- Regional TechBreakfast – Showcasing DC, MD and VA technology innovators
- Mini #FailCon – A platform to highlight entrepreneurial risk and success
- Funding – Multiple sessions on funding and more funding but with a hitch
- Dedicated Networking Periods – Targeted networking times to facilitate quality connections
- Startup Maryland Great 8 – Finalists from Pitch Across Maryland compete and to win
- Ask the Experts – This is Office Hours on steroids with a packed room of the region’s TOP advisors
- PLUS more for the beginner to advanced entrepreneur, including youth entrepreneurs!
Tickets can be purchased online. For questions, contact email@example.com.