The Five Habits of Highly Successful Small Business Owners
By Susan Katz of The Growth Coach.
Have you ever wondered what the difference is between a business that consistently grows and another that struggles just to make ends meet? Or why a business that was started in a basement of a home can outperform some of the best-run “big” companies in sales and profits?
For the most part, there is no such thing as a successful or unsuccessful business; there are successful or unsuccessful people and entrepreneurs who run businesses. Becoming a successful entrepreneur requires a certain self-image, a certain mindset. Salim Omar likes to refer to this mindset as the “5 Habits of Highly Successful Small Business Owners.”
Here they are:
- Have a clear vision of your business, and commit that vision to paper
- Put the proper systems in place
- Know what you don’t know and then quickly get the help to fill the void
- Have a mindset of preeminence
- Work on your business, not just in it