Since the inaugural event MyCity4HER’s CEO Monyka Berrocosa has been attending this fantastic event. This year is no exception and all of us hope you will be there. Back for the 9th consecutive year, WTCI President and Executive Director Deb Kielty along with Jhpiego invite you to experience the 9th Annual Women Spanning the Globe Leadership Conference as they celebrate women’s global achievements while getting the latest insights from successful businesswomen in the Greater Baltimore region.
This event combines interactivity, live polling, dynamic speakers, inspiration and more. In just one day you will have the opportunity to:
- Get Inspired: With so many visionary women who are leaders in our community and who are making their impact felt around the world
- Get Connected: As the region’s premier gathering for women, this event is a great opportunity to expand your network
- Get in on the Conversation: Before during and after the event we will be tweeting using the hashtag #WomenSpanningTheGlobe
- Get Active: This is not a day just to sit back and listen to a bunch of panels. Be prepared to get involved, move around, tweet, participate in polls, network, taste, and have an incredible, memorable experience.
This year’s topics include:
- Developing Executive Presence for Impact and Influence – Here and Abroad
- Around the World – Business & Cultural Practices for Women Leaders
- Business, Strategic and Financial Acumen – Career Advice You Probably Didn’t Get
- Closing the Gender Gap – What’s Working Around the World
- One Man’s Take – Lead Like a Woman – Why Positive Gender Identity Matters
- International Social Media Savvy – Trends Around the World which will be given by MyCity4HER’s own, Monyka Berrocosa!
JUNE 2 | 9AM – 3:30PM (REGISTRATION OPENS AT 8:15AM)
AMERICAN VISIONARY ART MUSEUM
800 KEY HIGHWAY | BALTIMORE, MD 21231
For more information about WTCI and their other services and programs click here.